Von: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Madalasa Bondalapati
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. September 2008 07:26
An: DSDP ercp list
Betreff: [dsdp-ercp-dev] configurations to develop eswt with midlets

Hello,

I want to run eswt with midlets in Nokia S60 mobile. I have configured the s60 sdk in eclipse as in the user guide but eclipse is not recognizing the jars of eswt. When I am adding the jars explicitly the application is not running. Can anyone help me in solving this

Even if some one can help me in developing eRCP workbench application on Nokia mobile with open source tools that would be more helpful

Thanks in advance

-Madalasa

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of
this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.