Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] eswt with midlets help needed

Hi,
regards,
Ove
1 sep 2008 kl. 10.31 skrev Gorkem Ercan:

eSWT_SDK_plugin.zip was meant as an early release update for the S60
FP2 beta SDK... If you have the final S60 FP2 SDK you do not need the
eSWT_SDK_plugin.zip.. I am not familiar with netbeans but since eSWT
libraries did not show up on the IDE I suspect that you have not
configured the S60 FP2 SDK as a target for the NetBeans.
--
Gorkem

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 11:26, Madalasa Bondalapati