Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] eswt in Midlets

Developing a midlet that uses eSWT is not different than developing a
midlet. The only difference is eSWT midlet uses the eSWT library to
provide the UI for the applications.

This article is a good starter to midlet development.
http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Getting_started_with_Java_ME
Also there is a lot of articles on the same wiki about midlet development.
http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Category:Java

I guess you have already seen the eSWT midlet Hello World
http://wiki.eclipse.org/How_to_use_eSWT_with_Midlets

Also Nokia's java developer documentation includes eSWT information
and examples. The doc is available as eclipse plugin as well.
http://www.forum.nokia.com/document/Java_Developers_Library_v2/

--
Gorkem