Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] eswt in Midlets

>From your list of libraries, I understand that you are using series
80. As Series 80 is a discontinued platform, we no longer support it
anymore. Actually Series 80 never supported the to have eSWT on midlet
environment.

However eSWT on midlets is supported by the Nokia S60 platform. The
easiest way to get started with the eSWT midlet development for that
is to download the S60 FP2 SDK [1]. eSWT is already integrated into
the SDK so you do not need to download/install any additional eSWT
packages for it. You can also see the list of devices that come with
eSWT pre-installed from this Nokia site [2].

[1] http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/6e772b17-604b-4081-999c-31f1f0dc2dbb/S60_Platform_SDKs_for_Symbian_OS_for_Java.html
[2] http://www.forum.nokia.com/advanced-search/search.html?mandatoryKeywords=&facets=&keywords=&resourceType=http%3A%2F%2Fsw.nokia.com%2FFN-1%2FType%2FTerminal&searchSubmitted=true&mandatoryFacets=UEsDBBQACAAIAKF4YjgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAMKvIKCkpSDW1cE01MQfj4vJUEzPXvPzszEQQIzk%2FFyxjZuEakGpi6moI4mUlliWmWpq6JhZkRoRWkGOCF9AExwBPsIShgSFQTwnIwNLMCAUizXPzgxtWUlkANoRotyDpDYHqBbPBrKLczLzEnAgFAFBLBwi4wpWPbwAAABoBAAA%3D&editorView=http%3A%2F%2Fsw.nokia.com%2FEditor-1%2FView%2Fcontributor