From: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gorkem Ercan
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:00 PM
To: DSDP ercp list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] deploying eRCP to windows mobile

Hi Madalasa,
Have you tried to run it already? I got the impression that your
question is a bit premature. Are you asking if anyone has any
experience?

We would need more information to be able to help you. I recommend
that you read this piece
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html .

--
Gorkem

2008/8/13 Madalasa Bondalapati <Madalasab@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Can anybody help me in running the eRCP application on windows mobile with
> Mysaifu JVM.
>

> -Madalasa

>>> Documents\eRCP-v20080318-0100.wm2003\wm2003\eRCP\startup.jar
>>> org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main -application