AW: [dsdp-ercp-dev] eRCP S60, WM6 , JavaTV?

As gokem said, integrating pure eRCP onto a CDC/FP profile (or higher)
is not a big deal. However, creating a "seamless workbench" can be a
significant effort, depending on how the eRCP container is supposed to
be embedded into your native environment.

May I ask what VM configuration and OS are your dealing with?

Jo