[dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: eRCP in OSGi standardization

All,

As you probably are aware Sprint recently announced our Titan Platform which is our new Java platform leveraging the OSGi framework. One of the critical components to the success and adoptability of this platform is the inclusion of eRCP as an application UI Model. Standardizing eRCP would have great benefits to the developer community by providing API specs with greater implementation details than Java docs as well as providing as consistent an implementation as possible.

Sprint is working aggressively on a commercial release of the Titan Platform and having standardized eRCP APIs on the roadmap for our developer community would be valuable.

Thanks,

John Jones

Sprint Nextel

Back to the top