Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] RE: eRCP MultiPageDialog Virtual support issue

From the flexibility perspective, I am in favor of option 1.
I'd suggest to add one more field(index) in Event class.
Since SWT ultilizes it to pass the item index in handleEvent() block, developer can take advantage of event.index to get corresponding index of transferred item.
Please refer to SWT javadoc and the article (http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-SWT-Virtual/Virtual-in-SWT.html) for more details.
Thank you all.

Sincerely,

Eric MF Hsu (徐銘法)
eRCP/Lotus Expeditor device development
China Software Development Lab, IBM Taiwan
E-Mail : mfhsu@xxxxxxxxxx Tel : 886-2-8170-6571
Inactive hide details for "Gorkem Ercan" <gercan@xxxxxxx>"Gorkem Ercan" <gercan@xxxxxxx>

          "Gorkem Ercan" <gercan@xxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          2008/04/14 下午 10:59

          Please respond to
          DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP ercp list" <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] RE: eRCP MultiPageDialog Virtual support issue

I am in favor of option 1. The composite should be returned from the
createPage() call, it enables more flexible solutions to the use of
virtual.  Comparing the composites is one option but we can also pass
the page number using one of the fields on Event class.
--
Gorkem