[dsdp-ercp-dev] [Fwd: RE: [dsdp-pmc] adding documentation to DSDP info center]

eRCP 1.1 documentation is available online from DSDP infocenter [1].
The documentation is created from the new org.eclipse.ercp.doc.isv plugin.
The plugin follows a similar structure to RCP documentation plugin so same instructions for adding new extension points etc apply. The instructions can be found here http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/How_to_add_things_to_the_Eclipse_doc

[1] http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/index.jsp

--
Gorkem