Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] org.eclipse.ui concerns

1) yes, looks like manifest editor messed up
2) this is an oversight

I have fixed both problems in the org.eclipse.ui manifest and also removed needless import statements fromthe eRCP e-mail app and eSWT demo apps so that people using these as templates don't go astray.  Thanks.

Danail Nachev <d.nachev@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/06/2007 03:04 AM

Please respond to
DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-ercp-dev] org.eclipse.ui concerns

Hi,

I have the following concerns about org.eclipse.ui

1) org.eclipse.ercp.jface is required twice, the second time is
reexported. This should be a simple typo...

2) org.eclipse.ui.workbench is required, but it is not reexported. Is
there any particular reason for this? We deviate from RCP here and I
prefer to keep the same structure as the RCP where we can?

--
Danail Nachev
Software Engineer/Development Tools