Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] org.eclipse.ui concerns

I do not see any reason for not reexporting ui.workbench.

If there are no other concerns I guess you can fix it.
--
Gorkem

Danail Nachev wrote:
Hi,

I have the following concerns about org.eclipse.ui

1) org.eclipse.ercp.jface is required twice, the second time is
reexported. This should be a simple typo...

2) org.eclipse.ui.workbench is required, but it is not reexported. Is
there any particular reason for this? We deviate from RCP here and I
prefer to keep the same structure as the RCP where we can?

Back to the top