Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] eUpdate documentation

The core update API in eUpdate are the same as what's in the desktop update manager. So if you can find some docs for desktop, they should be completely applicable to device. The eUpdate UI portion also makes use of the API, so you might be able to glean some sample code from it.

        Mark

"John Cartwright" <john.cartwright@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/23/2007 11:04 AM

Please respond to
DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dsdp-ercp-dev] eUpdate documentation

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to do dynamic updates to an eSWT application I've written.  Is there any documentation regarding the eUpdate functionality that could assist me in getting up to speed?  Thanks for any help you can give.