Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] [Fwd: [eclipse.org-committers] Jolt Award Nominations]

Yes, a great idea. eRCP being included in Sprint's next generation Java platform is a huge proof point of the technology taking off.

Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/19/2007 03:11 AM

Please respond to
DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-ercp-dev] [Fwd: [eclipse.org-committers] Jolt Award        Nominations]

Should we go for the jolt awards this year with our eRCP 1.1 version?
--
Gorkem