[dsdp-ercp-dev] Planning for the next eRCP release

It has been quite for sometime after the 1.1 release but now we should start planning the 1.2.
I would like to start by collecting 1.2 requirements.
I know we have some unfinished business from the last release on the eSWT side, but what about the others?

I am planning a requirements conference call, I will send the details later. But please send me (or to this list) your items so that I can include them in the agenda for the call.
--
Gorkem

Back to the top