[dsdp-ercp-dev] Workbench references org.eclipse.swt.dnd.Transfer

Hi,

I just noticed that
org.eclipse.ui.application.IWorkbenchWindowConfigurer class references
org.eclipse.swt.dnd.Transfer class.

The problem is that this class is from the expanded eSWT set and it
isn't available on S80 platform (I checked the packages exported by
org.eclipse.swt bundle installed on S80 platform). The
org.eclipse.ercp.ui.workbench requires the org.eclipse.swt bundle
instead of importing the needed packages, so this doesn't cause problems
with resolving. However, I wonder is this package (org.eclipse.swt.dnd)
is an optional package or this is a potential problem? The third option
is that I hadn't get it right, which is also possible:)

I haven't much time and can't research it as much as I would like.
Because I'm not sure whether this is really a problem I haven't posted bug.

--
Danail Nachev
Software Engineer/Development Tools