[dsdp-ercp-dev] End game plan for eRCP 1.0

Hello,
We are now close to the very first release of the eRCP so it is time to do a last push for the release. Following is the end game plan for our last release.

8/9 Code freeze --> Commits after this point requires approval.
8/23 RC1 -->
8/30 RC2 -> If necessary, (no stop ship issues found and exit criteria is met the we declare RC1 as 1.0)
9/6   --> Release 1.0

As a reminder our exit criteria is there are no bugs targeted for 1.0 release with Critical, Blocking or Major severity and P1 and P2 priority in bugzilla.

So this is a good time to review our bugs in bugzilla and target them to an appropriate release. We still have 30 open bugs to be triaged.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=ERCP&content=

Gorkem Ercan
eRCP Project lead.

Back to the top