[dsdp-dev] Disable Host property page for custom IHost

Title: Disable Host property page for custom IHost

Hi,

I am working on a custom IHost implementation.  I have extended org.eclipse.rse.core.systemTypeProviders to create a custom IRSESystemType, and I have extended org.eclipse.rse.ui.newConnectionWizards to provide a custom configuration wizard.  With this, I'm able to create my custom IHost via IRSESystemType.createNewHostInstance().

I have also extended org.eclipse.ui.propertyPages so that I can see my custom configuration when I open the host properties.

The problem is that I also see the stock Host property page, which represents the very thing I'm trying to customize.  In my design, the user must make some other selections before he is presented applicable physical connection choices, and even there the media may not be TCP/IP.

Is there a way to disable the Host property page?

Tom

The information contained in this Email has been classified:
[x] Public
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential

Back to the top