[dsdp-dev] VPP and IP-XACT meeting - last minute reminder and slides

People,

At 4pm today BST (5pm CET, 8am PST, 11am EST) there will be a conference call on VPP and IP-XACT. Mark Burton has asked me to lead the discussion. The call in details are:

UK 02071003485

US 206-203-5906

Germany 018017775556771

FWD (*393) 756773

Please press 5 IMMEDIATELY on hearing the greeting.

I have attached some slides for the meeting.

- Anthony

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.