RE: [dsdp-dev] Error in EclipseCon 2008 talks links in DSDP homepage

Hi Fabio,

I'm a little confused what you'd like me to change... can you send me a patch to apply?

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

From: dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fantato Fabio-WFR004
Sent: Mittwoch, 09. April 2008 17:55
To: dsdp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dev] Error in EclipseCon 2008 talks links in DSDP homepage

Hi Martin,

I was reading your message in PMC list (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-pmc/msg00953.html)
and I found some problems with the links in the DSDP page.

In the 2008 section there is a reference to TmL , but this short talk was given in 2007. Note the links here are not related with TmL. (this is the last link for 2008)
 <li><a href=""http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=37">http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=37" target="_blank">
           (<a href=""http://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/attachments/download/118%22%3EPresentation">http://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/attachments/download/118">Presentation File</a>)</li>
I tried change this page, but I had no acess to do it. Could you please check it.
If possible change the links for two TmL presentations according to below.

 <li><a href=""http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=52">http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=52" target="_blank">

<li><a href=""http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=53">http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=53" target="_blank">

Thanks and regards
Fabio Fantato