[dsdp-dev] how to filter out context menu on remote system's view over unexpected remote files?

Hi All,

It is regarding the plugin i am developing by extending RSE eclipse plugin.
I am expected to have context menu in RSE's Remote Systems View,enabled on
few remote files.
The context menu that i have made is generalised i.e. it is appearing on every
remote file(which is not expected) since it was created by extending the interface -

org.eclipse.rse.subsystems.files.core.subsystems.IRemoteFile

Two probable solutions i could think of are,

1 - filtering out the appearance of context menu on the unexpected remote files.
     So,is there any way of doing it programmatically?

2 - having my own view similar to RSE's Remote System's view so that i will have the
     flexibility in providing the context menu over the particular files and even i can have suitable icons ,etc.
But here also i dont know the way to fix this.

Please direct me with the possible solutions or any tutorials regarding filter implementation and even suggest if there is any other perspective of fixing it.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Vrushali.