Re: [dsdp-dev] Single distribution tarball for Eclipse/CDT/DSDP/R SE

Doug,

Eclipse IDE for Embedded, instant setup for Eclipse.

Precisely.  Might be a new EPP, might be a new Howto, might be a new book, might be a fan website where embedded developers can congregate and share configuration information for different host and target types, using a variety of Eclipse plugins.

One piece of constructive criticism:  this might be added to eclipse.org, but my newby experience with that site is that the current information is written by Eclipse insiders, assuming a certain level of Eclipse expertise.  I would like to see a Howto or web pages that assume reasonable knowledge of Linux, embedded, and gdb, but that does not assume any experience with Eclipse.

Thanks.

Jim