[dsdp-dev] Single distribution tarball for Eclipse/CDT/DSDP/RSE

Hello,

I recently experimented with using Eclipse/CDT plus DSDP and RSE to cross-compile and cross-debug from an x86 host running Fedora Core to an ARM9 embedded target.

It works great, and I would like to consider using this combination in a production environment.  But installing the several plugins from CVS and carrying the plugins around as part of my project gives me pause.

Are there plans to roll up official versions of Eclipse, CDT, DSDP, and RSE, and release them as a single, convenient distribution, like Eclipse/CDT?

If I could save that single distribution tarball and install it at will, with guaranteed version integrity, Eclipse/CDT/DSDP/RSE is rather compelling.

Thanks.

Jim