[dsdp-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe - Embedded and Mobile Symposium

Hi all,

Hopefully by now you've all seen the many advertisements for Eclipse Summit Europe.  It's less than 2 weeks away, but there's still time to register and participate.  The Eclipse Foundation has asked that we do a final "get the word out".

Hendrik Höfer from MicroDoc and I are hosting a symposium called "System Engineering for Device Software".  If you're planning on going to the Summit, we'd really love to have you at our symposium.  The purpose is to discuss what's missing in the Eclipse project portfolio and ecosystem for the embedded and mobile developer, including how developers can leverage Eclipse for all parts of the device software engineering lifecycle.

You can find more information about the Symposia here:

http://eclipsesummit.org/summiteurope2007/index.php?page=symposia/

If you're planning on coming, please drop me a line.  Hope to see you there!

Doug Gaff
DSDP PMC Lead

Back to the top