[dsdp-dev] Device Debug

Hi,

            I am currently working on a frame work for remote device launch and debug on mobile devices. I had worked on a similar project last year for  remote launch  and debug  for realtime linux applications,  and  faced similar problems like slow debug session. I would like to utilize the DD project for my current frame work, what are  the plugins i require  to accomplish this.

           I checked out the DD/DSF plugins from the CVS but i get errors when i compile them, do i need any other plugins.

Regards,
Sheldon

Back to the top