RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] "Whats next for devicedevelopmentinEclipse"presentation

Hi,

No problem. The list is becoming very long so it is impossible to remember all. So I took the liberty to follow up on your initiative. A new wiki page has been created at http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/Products_using_DSDP.

I remember that there was a presentation listing the various product a while back (maybe that was only RSE), but I could find it so I only added the one product I know for sure.

Best regards,
Torkild