[dsdp-dd-dev] "Whats next for device development in Eclipse" presentation

Hi,

I sadly had to pass on the EclipseCon this year, but was hoping to be able to catch up (at least to some extent) by reading the presentations. I noticed that Doug G. was holding a long presentation about the future of device development in Eclipse. I would very much like to read that but it's not present at gpublication. As I soon need to hold a presentation where Doug's input would be welcome I was wondering if someone could please share their copy of the presentation PDF with me?
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Senior Design Engineer, AVR Tools

Back to the top