Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Re: Invitation: Platform Debug Client's Meeting (Apr 2 07:30 PDT in (888) 545-8370, Intl: (770) 659-3936, Code: 5107492128)

April 2nd is a Thursday.  Hope you can make it :-)

Dolev Dotan wrote:
Hi Pawel,

I'm interested in joining, but have a problem: Fridays are week-end days
here in Israel! (we work on Sundays instead).
Can you reschedule to Thursday or any other day? I will be glad to join...

Regards,
Dolev Dotan

Model Driven Engineering Technologies
IBM Haifa Research Laboratory

|------------->
|             |
|             |
|             |
|             |
|------------->
  |Invitation: Platform Debug Client's Meeting                                                                                                       |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |ו 03/04/2009 3:304:30                                                                                                                             |
  |                (Repeats)                                                                                                                         |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |Attendance is optional for Dolev Dotan                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |Chair:                                                                                                                                            |
  |         pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                |
  |Sent By:                                                                                                                                          |
  |         dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                          |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |Location:                                                                                                                                         |
  |         (888) 545-8370, Intl: (770) 659-3936, Code: 5107492128                                                                                   |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |

  "Piech, Pawel"
              pawel.piech has invited you to a meeting.  You have not yet
              responded.

  Show detailed repeat information Repeats
               This entry repeats

  Optional:
               platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
               dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Time zones:
               This entry was created in a different time zone.  The time
               in that time zone is: ה 02/04/2009 17:30 PDT18:30 PDT

   Reminder: We have a meeting scheduled for this Thursday.

   Hi Everyone,

   I would like start this monthly meeting to allow the developer community
   to communicate more directly with the Platform Debug team with respect
   to plans, issues, and progress of the team.  We actually used to have
   such a meeting which happened in the Device Debugging project, and I
   think it was very valuable both to the CDT and DSDP community as well as
   to the Platform Debug team.  Device Debugging project has mostly merged
   with CDT and we now need to replace that communication channel.

   I will post links meeting minutes on Debug team's Wiki page
   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Debug#Meeting_Notes.  The first meeting's agenda
   is at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Debug#Meeting_Notes.  Please feel free add
   any issues you have and I look forward to hearing from you.

   -Pawel