Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Adding my class as a listener for DSF breakpoint hit event.

Unfortunately we haven't yet defined a proper "breakpoint hit" event.  We do have a bug open for this purpose (228703), however the reference (GDB) implementation is currently using an internal event instead.  Until the new interface is officially defined, I think the easiest thing is to do the same (use an internal event).

Cheers,
Pawel

Dmitri Pikus wrote:

Hi All,

I'm trying to add my class as a listener for DSF breakpoint hit event (line breakpoint in my case).
What's the best way to do it?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Dmitri Pikus