[dsdp-dd-dev] GUI elements redrawing when using Manual Update Policy.

Hi All,

I have the following question regarding several GUI elements redrawing when using Manual Update Policy.

Scenario:
I run a loop with breakpoint on instruction inside of the loop.
The breakpoint has Resume action with 0 sec. pause time attached to it.
'Threads Update Policy' is set to 'Manual'; 'Variables' view 'Update Policy' is set to 'Manual'.

Threads in Debug View and variables in Variables View are not updated ('Manual' policy), BUT
- Debug View title is changed to italics and back periodically;
- Debug toolbar items (Resume, Suspend, Terminate etc.) are blinking;
- Variables View title is changed to italics and back periodically;

Questions:
1. Could a redrawing of GUI elements mentioned make a significant impact on run time of a loop mentioned?
2. I there a way to disable these GUI elements update?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Dmitri Pikus

Back to the top