I have the following question regarding
several GUI elements redrawing when using Manual Update Policy.
I run a loop with breakpoint on instruction
inside of the loop.
The breakpoint has Resume action with
0 sec. pause time attached to it.
'Threads Update Policy' is set to 'Manual';
'Variables' view 'Update Policy' is set to 'Manual'.
Threads in Debug View and variables
in Variables View are not updated ('Manual' policy), BUT
- Debug View title is changed to italics
and back periodically;
- Debug toolbar items (Resume, Suspend,
Terminate etc.) are blinking;
- Variables View title is changed to
italics and back periodically;
1. Could a redrawing of GUI elements
mentioned make a significant impact on run time of a loop mentioned?
2. I there a way to disable these GUI