Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] cleanding up DSDP/DD committers list

Hi Pawel,

Please also de-commit me.

Thanks....
Samantha

Inactive hide details for Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          08/05/2008 04:00 PM

          Please respond to
          Device Debugging developer discussions <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Device Debugging developer discussions <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] cleanding up DSDP/DD committers list

Thank you all for replying.  I removed all that volunteered, I'll wait
to hear an official word from Samantha before removing her from the
committer list.

Cheers,
Pawel