RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] RE: [cdt-dev] Sharing launch UI

Hi Darin,

> > Good find!
> > Do you know if we can tweak the UI a bit or it must be completely
> identical?
> >

> Currently you can only add/insert tabs to the existing tab group. You
> cannot remove/replace tabs.

Do you have an example on how to add/insert tabs within existing tab
groups for an existing launch configuration type/launch mode
combination? Is this new for Eclipse 3.4? I know how and where to
contribute additional launcher for a launch configuration type/launch
mode, but I must have overseen on how to modify an existing tab group.
Tab groups are associated with launch configuration types via the
corresponding extension point, aren't they?

Regards, Uwe

Uwe Stieber, Member of Technical Staff - Sys
direct +43 662 457915 0 fax +43 662 457915 6

Back to the top