Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] DD Features (Was: Device Debug 1.0.0M6 candidateready for testing)

I filed bug 225813 to track this issue and I marked it critical because we have to fix it for M6.  I couldn't get a hold of Ted today though (maybe another storm wiped out telcom service in Mendencino again) so  I will try to catch up with him over the weekend to see if we can testable bits by Monday.

Cheers,
Pawel

Marc Khouzam wrote:
How about something like:

DSF SDK
DSF MI/GDB
DSF GDB-Launch or DSF GDB-LaunchExtension

That last one is the one bothering me.  The GDB launch code is in the MI feature, but the GDB launch extensions are in the new feature.
I'm not sure how to convey that to people downloading our features...

Back to the top