Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] IP-XACT editor/checker checked in

Anthony,

It seems that IP-XACT depends on org.eclipse.wst.common.ui.properties.

This plugin was previously included in the feature
org.eclipse.wst.common_ui.feature_3.0.0.v200712031330-7D5EK_E9RvTVtnEmGdpyUmTeY7V0

The http://download.eclipse.org/releases/ganymede/staging update site contains an entry for org.eclipse.wst.common_ui.feature_3.0.0.v200802271717-7C5ELiE8VrRTkqPj7hZpInSmZxZ8, which does not import the org.eclipse.wst.common.ui.properties plugin. Am I wrong, did it move, or is this a defect?

Would you try building IP-XACT using Eclipse 3.4M5 and the minimum feature dependencies from the ganymede update site (see above url)?

thanks,
ted