From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Serhat Aydin
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 3:45 AM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: Re: [?? Probable Spam] RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] DSF (unhandled
exceptionerror)

I was running on Windows,

these are traces :
Configuration location:

file:/D:/EclipseBTE/DSDPWorkspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/Eclipse
Application/
Configuration file:

file:/D:/EclipseBTE/DSDPWorkspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/Eclipse
Application/config.ini loaded
Install location:
    file:/D:/EclipseBTE/
Framework located:
    file:/D:/EclipseBTE/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.3.0.v20070530.jar
Framework classpath:
    file:/D:/EclipseBTE/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.3.0.v20070530.jar
Splash location:
    D:\EclipseBTE\plugins\org.eclipse.platform_3.3.0.v20070613\splash.bmp
Debug options:

file:/D:/EclipseBTE/DSDPWorkspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/Eclipse
Application/.options loaded
Time to load bundles: 16
Starting application: 8859
Application Started: 25219
784,609 1-interpreter-exec console echo
784,703 1^done

I was trying with Eclipse Europa version, there was build errors about
plugin versions but I cleaned them before running.

Anyway, now I downloaded Ganymede packages and CDT 5.0.   I successfuly
start remote debug for simple "Hello World" application on Linux and
Windows (with MinGW).
Thanks..