RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Remote Debugging commit

> I don't really understand how it could be less 'reliable' for you, do
> you have a specific example in mind? Something that maybe should be
> fixed in GDB?

In my case, using sysroot, GDB didn't find my library, which setting
solib-search-path worked.
I'm guessing it has to do with the full path of the library no being
in my host (having $sysroot/mylib.so instead of $sysroot/usr/lib/mylib.so
in your example.)

Is there a way for me to know the full path GDB is looking for?

Thanks!