From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Khouzam
Sent: den 15 februari 2008 16:00
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Progress on remote target debugging in Windows

Hi Tobias,

this is great progress!
Right after the M5 testing, I will looking at the current DSF Launching.
Thanks for including your patch, I'm sure it will prove valuable to help me make sure DSF supports remote target debugging.  I'll try to prioritize this feature of the launch.
I gather that part is working sufficiently for you with your patch?
It is just the breakpoints that are giving you trouble?

As soon as the launch is more feature-rich, I will let you know so that you can try it out from your Windows host.

Marc

Back to the top