Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Building the dfs eclipse plug-ins

Hi Tobias,

I can give you usefull link:
All required stuff for DSF can be found here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/DD/DSF_SetUp (thanks to Pawel for maintaining such information!)

Since one month, DSF is dependent on Ganymede, Eclipse SDK4 (Ganymede) can be found here: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.4M4-200712131700/index.php

No other dependent are required for DSF.

I'm using CDT stable build 5 to work with C/C++ project, you can get it there: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/5.0.0/I.I200712171449/index.html

Denis

Tobias Sodergren wrote:
Hi again,

Yes, I'm thinking about attending EclipseCon and joining the tutorial session. Maybe I'll have an opportunity of meeting some of you guys in real life as a bonus :).

Here are some questions on my journey to a perfect build:
1. Which version of Eclipse do you recommend for building the latest DSF plug-ins? 3.3 or 3.4? 2. Which build system are you using? Ant, maven, PDE build or something else? 3. Do you have any dependencies to other plug-ins, which are required to be as source on the build path during the build?

Regards,
Tobias