[dsdp-dd-dev] Re: Postpone Tuesday meeting to Wednesday

Forwarding to correct address.

Pawel Piech wrote:
Hi Marc,
Yes, Wednesday actually works better for me as well. Besides any technical issues I would like to discuss the agenda for our coding camp and what we are going to present at the CDT conference.

I started the agenda at http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/DD/DSF_Phone_05-Septermber-2007.

Cheers
Pawel

Marc Khouzam (QA/EMC) wrote:
Hello,
Francois and I both have a course on Tuesday and we won't be able to call-in to the GDB/MI meeting.
Would it be possible to postpone it to this Wednesday instead?
I'm sorry for this late notification but with Monday being off, I mixed up my days and didn't realize our
course was on the same day as the conference call.
Thanks Marc

Back to the top