From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Blackburn
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 6:08 AM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] CDT Summit?

Indeed, I know cameras are a pain, but would it be possible to record the presentations and post the to Google Video -- similar to a Google TechTalk? I'm very new at the whole Eclipse game, and some context on where the DSF is going/coming from would be great to help put things in perspective (the same would be true for the CDT talks...).

James