[dsdp-dd-dev] Basic launching question

Hi,

I am trying to trigger the GDB/MI launch programmatically from a JUnit plugin.  I have looked at some articles and
the example code of JUnit tests and I'm trying to do the same basic call, but I'm getting a null pointer exception.
Basically, I try to get the LaunchManager by calling:

ILaunchManager launchMgr = DebugPlugin.getDefault().getLaunchManager();

But the DebugPlugin.getDefault() is null.
I'm guessing I have to launch my own JUnit tests in a certain way to trigger the DebugPlugin to be instantiated?
I'm launching my tests by doing DebugAs->JUnit Test

Any ideas?

Thanks

Back to the top