[dsdp-dd-dev] No DD phone meeting this week - see you next week

Hi folks,

Happy New Year!

We will skip our regularly-scheduled monthly DD call in favor of the Face to Face next week.  We’re having internet problems today, so I will update the agenda later in the week.

Chris: Mikhail has asked whether we will have remote dial-in capabilities.  He’s also asked whether a skypecast is an option.  >From my experience dialing remotely to the CDT conference, the audio quality wasn’t great.  But I’m open to options.

Doug

Back to the top