From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuong, Patrick
Sent: 13 December 2006 15:34
To: dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jerome CORRENOZ
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] RE: Contributions to DSDP/DD/DisassemblyView

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for your interest, we also have something similar to the ST Disassembly View for our commercial product. I would like to see most of the feature goes into the open source disassembly view as well.

There were discussions about having the editor to show mixed mode and disassembly, but I don’t know how much work has be done so far. Maybe some one from the editor subgroup can comment on this. If nothing will be done to the editor in the near future, than I hope we can start making changes to the disassembly view to pickup some of the changes that you and I have made, if that is ok with disassembly view owner and CDT/DSDP community.

Regards,

Patrick