RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Monthly Call: Wed Dec 6

Sorry - I won't be able to make it today.  We're in the middle of a big release.

Mark.

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/06/2006 01:02 PM

Please respond to
Device Debugging developer discussions <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Device Debugging developer discussions" <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Monthly Call:  Wed Dec 6

Meeting is happening now.