Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] GDBServer and DSF

Hi Veenu,
The current MI implementation is still rather minimal, so it's too early to try to use it for anything else than to study its design. Our goal is to have a fully functional debugger by the time of the 3.3 release in June. Until then we will be progressively committing features and we'll be posting on our progress to this mailing list. Cheers
Pawel

veenu khanna wrote:
Hello
I would like to test DSF APIs against GDBServer on Linux.
I downloaded the code from CVS few days ago and tried doing it but debugging was not possible.
I think the complete functionality is not checked in yet.
Just want to know when can the functionality be accessed.
I understand that no formal release has been done and I am being a little hasty. But it would be good to know when to update my local copy of DSF.

Thanx
Veenu