RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] I am workingonorg.eclipse.tm.terminal

Hi Denis,

the com.windriver.ide.comm package is currently not
available in Open Source due to licensing issues.

Michael Scharf is currently working on refactoring
the Terminal such that it will work without the
comm package. Please be patient for a few more
days, and put yourself on CC of the bugs Michael
mentioned, so you'll be notified when the refactored
version is available.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber