RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] I am working on org.eclipse.t m.terminal

Thanks, Martin. I think at the end of the day, as long as we can build the
terminal view as a separate feature, and you have your committer access
organized as you need, it doesn't really matter where it resides.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member