Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] workshop for face to face meeting in January

Title: workshop for face to face meeting in January
Yes, I think a coding camp would be really productive and fun too.  Using DSF is quite different and takes some getting used to, so some examples for basic concepts would be good.  And of course going over as much of MI implementation as we have by then would be good too.
-Pawel

Gaff, Doug wrote:

Hi Dominique,

I think this is a good idea.  There are a few potential options for a coding camp, some of which could happen in parallel:

- Implementing DSF services for your commercial debug engine.

- Working through one of the DSF samples.

- Helping us create additional functionality in the GDB DSF implementation.

Pawel, any thoughts?

Doug