RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] face to face meeting dates

I am probably not essential to the meeting, but I am probably presenting
a paper about SPIRIT for debug at IP-SoC (in France) on December 6th or
7th so December 5th, 7th or 8th are all difficult for me. If we do
December 4-5 can we do any SPIRIT stuff on the first day?

I also have a meeting that I would rather not miss on Nov 23rd, but can
do this as a last resort.

- Anthony