Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Launch conifguration for C++ applications

Title: Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Launch conifguration for C++ applications

Hello Pawel

>We are refactoring parts of CDT's MI
>implementation to create a pretty much brand new debug model
>implementation based on DSF.

Do you have an idea how much effort could it be to move from
CDI based GDB/MI implementation to DSF based implementation ?

>Roughly speaking
>though, our goal is to have an implementation that is functionally
>equivalent with CDI with some additional features in the areas of
>multi-core debugging and view customization.

Can you give a rough estimate on time for the release conatining MI implementation
Over DSF with functionality atleast equal to the current CDI ?

Thanx
Veenu

Message: 3