[dsdp-dd-dev] Launch conifguration for C++ applications

Title: Launch conifguration for C++ applications

Hello,
A question regarding the launch configurations/delegates for Debug  in DSF core API's.
When I see the source code for DSF, I see re-implementation of some stuff from CDT
I can see that the CDT debug model is the basis but what about CDT implementation of GDB over MI ???
Is the new DSF implementation going to take place of the existing CDT implementation(cdt.debug.mi.core) or will they co-exist  and if yes then

What would be the reason to choose one over the other ?

I am asking because we plan to implement a debugging solution using existing CDT API's
If we write a debugging solution for our system ( GDB over MI ) using cdt.debug.mi.core and related APIs
then does it mean that we will have to replace it with DSF APIs in dsf.mi.core later
Or am I not getting this whole thing properly

Thanx in advance
Veenu

Back to the top